Wednesday 8 January 2014

Procrastination Hiation.

Hey guys, I've been on hiatus for several months because of a health issue. For 2 years I have had a very bad back but since January 2013 I've had a prolapsed disc which is pressing on my sciatic nerve and it has been very painful. Of course the doctors are trying to do everything in their power to help... NOT.
I've had a cordial steroid injection in April that delayed the pain for 3 months but since then I've had all sorts of tablets shoved down my neck in an attempt to look like they're doing their job but nothing to actually help me get better.

So now I've had this for a year and it's been a very bad one too. I had to give up dancing, give up going to university and a lot of things I love and I have to admit I've been pretty miserable so I haven't been blogging as I haven't been in the mood for, well, anything really.
Despite having to give up dancing I have found my niche in Criminology and start a Criminology and Psychological studies course with the Open University in February. This has really helped pick up my mood, giving me something to look forward to so I'm back to my reading, creative writing and now I'm trying to get back to my blogging.

Thank you for sticking around while I've been procrastinating! Hopefully I'll be up and running smoothly soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment