Tuesday 21 May 2013

Boa noite bloggers!

Hi guys! As you may tell by the fact this is my first post, i'm fairly new to the blogging scene. I do have a tumblr, which you can find here but its mainly pictures, and I don't often integrate serious texts posts into my page, so this is very different for me.

So, now that is out the way I better introduce myself. I'm Bunny. Well, its not my real name, it's a nickname that my boyfriend gave me. He sees animals in people from looking at their features and it just stuck with me. I really like it and my blog is an opportunity to use it a lot more. 


So, i'm Bunny and i'm a Performing Arts student. Unfortunately, this is my last year of college but hopefully in September i'm going on to do a Foundation Degree in Dance. I've technically finished the course so, now I don't have anything to do I thought now would be the perfect time to start a blog and see where it takes me.


The contents of my blog is currently under construction, I haven't got a clue what I'll be posting about yet, it wont be a set blog but I'll hope you'll drop by again soon and visit :)


No comments:

Post a Comment